29 November 2015

Christmas gifts from my dear friends






The first Christmas gifts have already arrived: My dear friend Dorthe (http://denlillelade.blogspot.de/) sent me this wonderful card, the small folded angel and a fantastic angel made of paper. Aren`t they amazing
Thank you my dear friend. You just made my day and I will hold your gifts in honor, as I always do. Love, love, love this :-)









The second package that I received, is from my dear friend Lynne (https://lynnesbowsandbelles.wordpress.com/). Lynne has made a beautiful card for me and a small canvas with the inscription "PEACE". This word has also an important meaning in the current political situation. Thank you, my dear friend. Your artwort is stunning. You've made me happy and I will always think of you, when I see this.

5 Kommentare:

  1. Wonderful gifts.
    The 'Peace on Earth' canvas is stunning!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Liebe Martina,all are the beautiful works,the angel is delicius,the mini book is very sweet,Sie sind kreativ,lecker Arbeit!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Dear Martina
    Dorthe gifted you the sweetest angel. I know she is a dear friend to you and her angel will be carrying sweet wishes to your heart.
    Thank you for your words and for your friendship. I always wish for you that you find peace in your heart.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. My dear Martina, thank you for also showing my gifts, on your blog, dear friend.
    Lynne`s canvas is gorgeous, and her creations always so very beautiful, like also her card and tag ,are.
    Sweet friend, I recieved your note, and will try to write back, but am so bussy ,and am to travel to Copenhagen thursday morning , to stay with the kids, so if you don`t hear from me before ,I will write when I`m home again. Wishing you a good and quiet week, -hugs from Dorthe

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I had to step back one as I read part two first. You are very lucky to have such great friends these are gorgeous x

    AntwortenLöschen